Samstag, 11. Januar 2014

This week was ドラマ (dorama) week!!

This week was the first week in the new year but also my ドラマ week (I don't know why)!
I think I started to watch 東京バンドワゴン (Tokyo Bandowagon) on Sunday (?) and also completed it on the same day...yep, all 10 episodes in one day hehe.

(I didn't watch any doramas for a while. The only doramas that I watched the last season were Dinner and Mother and I didn't even finished them.)

So here is a short summary of 東京バンドワゴン:

"In Tokyo's Shitamachi area, there is a second-hand bookstore called "Tokyo Bandwagon ~ Shitamachi's Extended Family Tales". It is well known around the neighborhood, and has been the Hotta's family business for 4 generations. Kanichi, who is currently managing the bookstore, is the patriarch of the family. His son, Ganato, is a legendary rocker of his time. Ganato's second son, Ao, is the only one born of a different mother amongst his siblings. Ao is an ex-delinquent but is actually a very kind-hearted young man.
"The riddle of the disappearing encyclopedia", "The child left behind and the book that could open holes", "The torn painting and the break in of the book archives"; All the unbelievable incidents that happen at Shitamachi are somehow resolved by this somewhat eccentric family."

I really recommend this dorama for people who are

1. into Kamenashi Kazuya (Really, I used to like this guy, hated him since 2010 and now I start to like him again...at least a little bit. But his skills really improved!)
2. into books
3. into family doramas
4. into food

I also liked Kaneko Nobuaki who played the brother of the main character. He is reaaaally handsome...like seriously....really handsome.

After 東京バンドワゴン I started the dorama 夫ノカノジョ ("Otto no Kanojo" - The girlfriend of my father.).
Well, the ratings of this dorama weren't so high but it was quite cute. The story was also a typical dorama story:

"It started with a misunderstanding. Komatsubara Hishiko suspects her husband, Mugitaro, to be having an affair with one of his young staff at the office. Thinking to confront the lady, Hishiko goes to her husband's office, but then something strange happened! Hishiko and the young lady, Yamagishi Hoshimi, swapped bodies. So, from a 39 year old housewife prone to anxiety attacks and day-dreaming, Hishiko is now a 20 year old Office Lady (OL). On the other hand, Hoshimi, who tends to speak her mind freely, finds herself in the role of wife and mother.
In Hoshimi's body, Hishiko gets to see her husband at work for the first time and starts to appreciate and respect him. As she rediscovers her husband's charm points, will it help her to fall in love all over with him again?!"

But the dude who plays the father is also handsome! His name is Tanabe Seiichi. Check him out! Doesn't he look like Kishow from Granrodeo o.O

Yeah, and after that I started to watch ミスパイロット ("Miss Pilot"). Another dorama about planes (ANA everywhere...)!

Here's the summary:

"Tezuka Haru has been desperately hunting for a job, but nothing seems to come about. Without thinking about the consequences, she takes and barely passes the necessary exam to enter the world of aviation. From then on, she begins to walk the path towards becoming a female pilot. Of course she struggles a lot, especially since the training is more severe than she expected before taking the exam. She bonds with her fellow cadets, has to deal with some very strict teachers, and meets various people while going through the pilot training"

Meh, it was okay? I really liked Good Luck back then and if I compare it to Miss Pilot, I've to say that the story wasn't that good BUT that Saito Takumi dude IS REALLY HANDSOME. I wouldn't have continue this dorama if this guy wasn't one of the main characters. But other weird thing is that his VOICE is similar to Kimutaku's voice...this was bizarre (bc Kimutaku played the main pilot in Good Luck)! This Saito dude is also the actor of Edgeworth (yep, it's him) of the Phoenix Wright movie. Now I'm a big fan of him <3

I shipped Horikita Maki with this Saito dude but it didn't happen...wtf *kick*

Yeah, and yesterday I finished 安堂ロイド (Ando Lloyd). I read many bad reviews about this dorama. I also heard that the ratings were quite low so I didn't expect anything special. The first two episodes were so weird that I didn't know what was going on ... but up to the third episode the story got really amazeballs! Really, the story is cute and romantic...filled with a lot of action and weirdness. Maybe it was a little bit too complicated for the "normal" viewer but I think that this dorama got a fresh new story that no other dorama got before. You guys should watch it.
The theme song of the dorama "Your Eyes" is also a very cute and touching song. I decided that this will be my WEDDING SONG LOL
 The cast is also amazing: Kimutaku, Shibasaki Kou, Oshima Yuko, Endo Kenichi (he is a police dude here. Wasn't he also the police/detective guy in Ryu ga Gotoku?!) etc.
I think Ando Lloyd is my favourite dorama of this season <3

Now I'm currently watching クロコーチ but I really hate mystery/detective/police stories so I just watch one episode per day and Gouriki Ayame is playing one of the main characters so screw it...just watching bc of her.


(all summaries were taken form the DramaWiki website!)
(crappiest blogpost ever haha)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen